Wellcare Australia believes that high levels of emotional, psychological and social wellbeing are essential components of flourishing mental health. Our specialist coordinators and Recovery Workers are devoted to meet participants need in Support coordination , Plan management and Outreach assistance for physical and mental wellbeing.
We’ll work with the participant to:
- Find the services that best match the participants needs and help them get things started.
- Get the most out of the participant’s local community.
- Help the resident find networks and supports in the participant’s area, like leisure, recreation, accommodation, health services, capacity building activities and social groups.
- Increase the participant’s independence and resilience.
- Overcome difficult circumstances for you
We are registered to provide the following services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS):
- Support coordination
- Plan management
- Support with accommodation and tenancy
- Development of individual life skills
- Assistance with community participation
- Assistance with accessing and maintaining employment
- Providing therapeutic supports
- Assistance with life stage-transition
- Assistance with accessing behaviour Support
- Attendance and participation with group centre activities
- Community nursing care
- Innovative community participation